Are we ready?
Finally Sunday. But then again, it's back to work tomorrow. Another month of churning out articles for another issue of the magazine. Sigh...
As I'm writing, Singapore's first 24hr dance party is still on-going, and will end only at 2100hr Asia Pacific time. Dance club Centro 360, along with Lola and Embargo, began the 24hr event in conjunction with pepsi-X the previous night. I was down from around 2300hr until 0400hr this morning. I could barely keep awake! Maybe it's because it's been a tough week?
Personally, I don't think Singapore's ready for a 24hr party, like they do in Jakarta and some other countries. Firstly, drugs are illegal here and even though I don't do them, I know how they help in providing the user more energy. Secondly, alot are clueless clubbers. They turn up only to see and be seen, and to have something to boast about the next day to friends. Thirdly, the locals still aren't even used to partying until 5am and they are suddenly given the choice of a 24hr party. It's a little too much, too soon.
But all in all, it was interesting even though the crowd wasn't what I expected it to be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home