Not the straight and narrow
I totally enjoyed myself over the weekend, doing absolutely girlie stuff.
Instead of clubbing, Camella and I went to watch a midnight screening of Enter the Phoenix on Friday. Both of us were basically drooling over Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung. Well, I was more into Stephen Fung as I've a thing for guys with dimples. *winks*
Then on Saturday, I went out clubbing. But I went to two gay bars to oogle at muscular, trendily dressed, cute gay boys!!! I was accompanied by a close butch friend so everyone assumed we're a lesbian couple - way to go!
What was interesting was that a couple of gay boys were checking me out and I think they were about to jump on me, crying "Sister!!!" But too bad... J pulled me away and told me to stop flirting with the gay boys... *haha*
Yeah, it was fun. I miss my gay friends terribly now. Perhaps I shall go back to the gay bars again soon if I've the chance.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home