Where's it all going?
I'm in slight depression. I feel totally unhappy, especially when things seem so uncertain at the moment.
Someone just told me that I'm very focused and driven, but that I set too high standards on myself. So when I don't achieve them, I'm disappointed. On top of that, I find it hard to say no, always asking 'why not?' instead. So that doesn't help.
It's quite weird that I feel this way now, for I've just returned yesterday from a holiday to Bangkok. A person's supposed to feel rejuvenated, happy, and relaxed after a getaway.
Not me.
Even before the cab hit the ECP after leaving the airport, my mind filled with thoughts about the INDUGLE! this weekend. So many things to do and settle, so little time.
I can handle stress. But I can't handle unfavourable news.
An email came in this morning, informing me that an application for a position that I've covetted for ages was unsuccessful. I guess it was a hard blow as I thought I stood a good chance after I came out of the interview and writing test. If I had a feeling that I didn't do well, I wouldn't have pinned any hope on it.
But as all things happen for a reason, I guess I'm being saved for something more suited to me. However, the waiting and uncertainty is a torture.
I hope next week will turn out to be much better, bringing good tidings with the new month.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home