A Word-Smith's Substance (old)

An expression of things that randomly pop into the area in the north of my physical being that I like to call my analytic-box.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Quick Blog


Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. It’s been pouring for the past two days, and the Chinese believe that this means it’ll be a prosperous year. I hope this is true for everyone.

Several people have asked me why I’ve not updated my blog in weeks. No, I’ve not become lazy. Rather, I’ve been busy.

Busy with stuff for INDULGE! – administrative things for our event in February, finalizing questions for DJ interviews, editing completed articles and reviews, planning future articles, appearing at events…

Busy trying to wrap up articles for the March ’04 issue of Eat! magazine, though I’ve lost interest in it.

Busy pampering myself - reading more, sleeping more (I’m catching up on all the rest I deprived myself of in the past year), spending more time with people whom I want to meet, drinking more tea, trying to update my personal websites…

This just means so much happens in any given day and when I sit down to try and write about these things, I’m not sure where to begin, what to put in or leave out, who to mention and who not to mention.

So here I am, with this short blog. Just to let those who are wondering why this blog has not been constantly updated. I’ll probably be more rested after the middle of next week. Then that’s when all the stories will pour forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home