A Word-Smith's Substance (old)

An expression of things that randomly pop into the area in the north of my physical being that I like to call my analytic-box.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Putting life in perspective


If you think your life sucks, I encourage you to watch City of God (rated R(A) and only at Orchard Cathay Cineleisure). Then come back and tell me again what you think of your life in this cosmopolitan city.

On a cheerier note: fans of Lord of the Rings, go for the LOTR motion picture trilogy exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre. From now until June 4, you get to see how the movie was made and some of the actual props used in the film. Singapore's the only venue in Asia to host the show. You can get more information here.

I went for the official launch of the event this evening. It was pretty weird to be standing a couple of steps away from president S.R. Nathan and his wife, as well as DPM Lee Hsien Loong.

Yeah, weird's the word I'd use to describe it. I'll probably be at a loss for words and try to get a picture if the man was Dr Wee Kim Wee. He's still the definitive president of Singapore for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home