Thank you for the signs, and warnings
I've just decided that the best option for singles is to remain single indefinitely.
Maybe I'm making the statement to justify why I've remained single for so long. Maybe I'm using it as a shield for my fear of the unpredictable human emotions in every individual. Maybe having been agony aunt to several friends has basically made me decide that being single is best as there're less complications.
It baffles me why people can't be honest about their feelings and with the way they treat people. All the guessing and double guessing. Or desiring someone because he/she is unobtainable. Or wanting to bed the individual only because he/she is 'hot'.
It's all so superficial and a complete waste of time. Fortunately for me, I know that my time will be better spent elsewhere than on these trivial pursuits.
Much as I loathe being alone during festive seasons, I embrace being alone when I think about the complications that may arise from being in a relationship. There are so many reasons for my choice to remain single. But I think only Kimi understands fully my decision.
So until I change my mind, I think I'll finish off a whole bar of dark chocolate without having to worry about putting on the weight and turning into an overweight blimp.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home