A Word-Smith's Substance (old)

An expression of things that randomly pop into the area in the north of my physical being that I like to call my analytic-box.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Animal Life


I just watched another episode of 'America's Top Model'.

Today's episode show the girls going through a make-over. New hairstyle and make-up to suit their individual faces. But half of them whined about it. They didn't want their hair to be cut, or straightened, or hair extensions removed, or coloured....

There I was going, "What's wrong with these girls?!" I would be the happiest person if anyone gave me such a free make-over at the hands of experts! I mean, hair can be regrown and recoloured. It's not like they were getting a permanent scar on their faces or body!

On another note, I was watching a documentary on marine life when some sea lions were shown. It was freaky because I'd dreamt about keeping a pet sea lion in my penthouse loft, just last night. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home