A Word-Smith's Substance (old)

An expression of things that randomly pop into the area in the north of my physical being that I like to call my analytic-box.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Three-in-one


That's it. I'm going to buy TOTO for Tuesday, 4D for Wednesday and maybe even the Big Sweep this week. I'm sure to strike at least a small prize for one of these lotteries, looking at the proceedings of the F1 race in Bahrain this evening.

For the third race in a row, Kimi Raikkonan's engine gave up on him. It literally emitted flames in the 50th lap. This despite the fact that it was a new engine that he changed just after the qualifiers on Saturday. On top of this, David Coulthard's engine failed on him when he was less than 10 laps from completing the race.

I'm so upset with the performance of the McLaren Mercedes team this year. So upset that I can't remember what I wanted to blog anymore. Grrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home