A Word-Smith's Substance (old)

An expression of things that randomly pop into the area in the north of my physical being that I like to call my analytic-box.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Multi-facted life


I've reached a point where I feel that at any moment, all the things that I'm juggling will collapse on me without any notice.

There's full-time work, there's definitely INDULGE, there's my freelance writing and copywriting, there's my friends to meet up with, there's future volunteer work involved, and then there's my personal time. Really, 24-hours a day is insufficient for me.

I guess the situation is compounded by the fact that I've so many different groups of friends. It's so difficult to keep each and every group updated about my life because some parts involve a certain group while other parts involve a different group.

So there isn't one person that I can really talk to or share my life with. Yet I can't spill my guts in my blog as my thoughts are too personal.

I feel like I can burst any moment. And I feel so alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home